Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Gold Bug



Named after the famous short story by Edgar Allen Poe, and located in Old Town Pasadena it rather reminds me of The Evolution Store in New York, albeit there is much more of a focus on art. Every time I pass by the displays are always different. It is a true mecca of the macabre. From heart shaped rings with a red velvet center and protruding golden arrows to ostrich feathers and bird bones, just about anything can be found here. You can find their address at their website and more information can be found here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot first comment!
wow i really didn't know that there were all these cool places just around town...oh and when I go back to NY you have to give me a booklist! i'll add them to the political and business ones that my friend in Pleasanton recommends!
p.s. i'm sure you've figured out that its your favorite cousin! ^_^

liltomboyblue11;) said...

Sweet! That's awesome. Lot's of cool art.

Poison said...

hey, liltomboyblue11 thanks for all those comments! I feel honored.

liltomboyblue11;) said...

Ha ha! Well, I think your blog is awesome, full of completely odd and interesting things. I'm glad you feel honored!