Sunday, November 18, 2007

More Tales From the Crypt...



To understand the point of this post you must click to see the full resolution of this photo. My friend Iliana first posted this on her Livejournal and I thought I might as well post it here. The photo was taken around two years ago after said friend's grandmother's burial. Look over the shoulder of the man in the blue shirt and cowboy hat. See it? No one in her family knows who that is. She freely admits it could be a cousin or other forgotten relative and the fact that it was taken by a camera phone doesn't help either, but it makes no sense as to why the person should be so hidden from view. You'll just have to come to your own conclusions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is very....

I have no words to say what that is. It's very interesting, different and well I don't know what else to say.